Saturday, February 25, 2012

Selling off my fabric stash

I've finally decided to commit to only using my hand dyed fabrics. Since learning to dye using shibori techniques, I have fallen in love with the process, and the finished fabric. After 15 years of being a quilter, I've decided to clear out the commercial fabrics, because they are a huge distraction.

I'm selling them in Medium size Priority Mail boxes on Ebay. They are all wonderful, but I can only love so many! I'm skyforeveryoung on Ebay - don't ask me how I came up with that one - I think I must have been on a mind altering substance at the time :-)

Here's my Ebay page if you're interested: http://www.ebay.com/sch/skyforeveryoung/m.html?item=300668472831&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

No comments:

Post a Comment