Thursday, May 19, 2011

SAQA Visioning Conference

I'm attending the SAQA Annual conference again this year. It's in Denver, so I'm looking forward to having some city time, as well as learning about marketing art. Since I've attended the last few conferences, and was a SAQA rep for 3 years, I've made friends, and love catching up with them.

A few of the workshops are particularly interesting to me at this point - Regina Benson is doing one on "Marketing with Pizazz", and since she is doing a great job marketing her work, it should be very helpful.
Kris Sazaki and Deb Cashatt, also known as the Pixeladies, are doing a workshop on Photoshop Elements, and I need all the help I can get using PE!

I will post some photo's and comments after the conference. Next year's is in Philadelphia, in conjunction with SDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment