Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bennington Arts Guild Gallery exhibit

I was honored to be invited to have an exhibit at the Bennington Arts Guild Gallery. The opening is this Friday, July 5, 2013 from 5 - 8 pm, and I will share the space with Joshua Primmer, a ceramics artist from Bennington, VT.

I've invited lots of friends and am hoping many will come and make it a party. The exhibit will be up until July 29 so there is plenty of time to see it if you can't make the opening. Bennington is a great little town to wander around and enjoy on a summer day.

Here's a sneak peak at a couple of the art quilts that will be exhibited:
detail of "Time Heals"

detail of "Before/After"

6 comments:

  1. A great taste of things to come by going to your show Jeanne! I am sure it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cher! I'm glad you'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the Exhibit--I'm sure it will be a treat for the visitors! Wish I could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could too! Maybe we'll be in the same exhibit one day and can see each others work and be together too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy on Friday, wish I could be there in the flesh. Of course I will be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be great if you were here to share some time with me. Come on up!

    ReplyDelete